AMEFAN is an umbrella body for Nigerian Fabricators involved in the development and commercial manufacture of machineries to service the entire agricultural value chain (i.e. from production to utilization).
It was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on 30th July, 2008. Read More...
- Download AMEFAN’s constitution here.
- Download 2016 National General Meeting here.
- Want to Join? Fill the AMEFAN Registration Form now
- For enquiries, kindly fill this form and we will be in touch
- Membership of AMEFAN is open to both individuals and corporate organizations. Affiliate organisations are also welcomed to collaborate with us. Our membership covers the following cadres...
- Enhance the development and promotion of high quality, functional and internationally competitive mechanization and agro-industrial equipment.
- Ensure the acquisition of up-to-date fabrication techniques and skills which conform to global best practices.
- Encourage the adherence of members to regulatory directives of relevant organizations and public sector parastatals and agencies, geared towards the improvement of the quality of locally fabricated machineries and equipment, and the enhancement of global competitiveness.
- Canvass support and work towards the effective promotion of locally fabricated machineries and equipment in Nigeria, through annual exhibitions and similar platforms. Read More...
- To promote production and manufacturing of agricultural equipment to standards and specifications by members.
- Solicit, advocate, and lobby for the promotion and improvement of indigenous technology in the Agriculture and Agro-Allied industries.
- Co-ordinate activities of members for the purpose of technological development and improvement for the benefit of customers.
- Foster closer relationship with all relevant national and international agencies and organizations for the purpose of technological advancement, indigenous technology improvement, technology adaptation and transfer in the agriculture and agro-allied industries.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive data bank for members
- Pool resources together for investment, exploration and exploitation of opportunities for the purpose of economic and technological strengthening of members and the association
- Cereals and Grains Processing Machineries (0)
- Drying Equipment and Machineries (0)
- Fruits and Vegetables Processing Machineries (0)
- General (0)
- Harvesting Machineries (0)
- Irrigation Machineries (0)
- Livestock, Fish and Other Animals Processing Machineries (0)
- Material Handling Equipment and Devices (0)
- Non-Food Biomaterials and Resources Processing Machineries (0)
- Oil Seed, Nuts and Fats Processing Machineries (0)
- Planting Machineries (0)
- Preplanting Devices and Equipment (0)
- Roots and Tubers Processing Machineries (1)
- Storage Equipment and Facilities (0)
- Tree Crops Processing Machineries (0)